Seems like theres lots of ribs on this blog already... but these are only 395 calories/serving!
recipe comes from the "Skinny Slow Cooker" Special Interest publication by Better Homes and Gardens
2.5 - 3 pounds of boneless pork country-style ribs
1 16-ounce can whole cranberry sauce
1 chopped onion (large)
3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped
1.5 teaspoons bottled minced garlic *(or 3 cloves)
1. Trim fat from the ribs, or it wont be just 395 calories/serving!
2. apply salt and pepper to taste
3. put ribs in your slow cooker.
4. combine cranberry sauce, onion, chipotle peppers and garlic - pour over ribs
5. cover and cook for 7-8 hours on low (or 1/2 the time on high)
6. take ribs out and place on plate, drizzle sauce over the ribs, serve and enjoy!